Old 12-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Harold Walker

"ZoeM" wrote in message

Derek Turner Wrote:
batgirl wrote:-
I think you are the verminous one. How utterly vile. What are the
creatures
doing to deserve death? What kind of a world do we live in where we
blast
something we don't like into smithereens? You are the keeper of a
small part
of this beautiful earth, please treat everything in it with respect.-

but clare, we DO like them! they are very tasty, blasting them to
smithereens would make them inedible so we don't do it (and air
weapons
must have come on a long way if they are capable of it anyway). Do
grow
up, there's a good girl.

I agree with Clare entirely. There is absolutely no need to shoot
squirrels and wood pigeons for the sake of garden plants. I'm not a
tree-hugging, knit your own muesli, animal activist - but I think you
need to get a sense of perspective here.

Zoe

Is there any need to kill off hens and pigs and cows etc. just to satisfy
the bellies of humans...why not go vegetarian?..HW --
ZoeM