Old 12-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
ZoeM wrote:

I agree with Clare entirely. There is absolutely no need to shoot
squirrels and wood pigeons for the sake of garden plants. I'm not a
tree-hugging, knit your own muesli, animal activist - but I think you
need to get a sense of perspective here.

Well, I am into all three - and there is. Of course, I am happy to
accept the viewpoint is that we should be reintroducing and encouraging
more predators, avian and mammalian, to control our pest species.
Unfortunately, I can't think of anything that preys on motorists, but
a good use of genetic modification would be to develop something.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.