Old 12-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Steveo

"Doug Kanter" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote:
"Henny bogan" wrote in message
No I didn't and that's probably the reason it's not growing. I
usually read the instructions but this time I didn't. If I saw
that they had said that I wouldn't have bought the product and
opted for a regular good spring mixture without week killer. i
don't even have many weeds.

I have kept it moist but when the week killer is obviously doing
it's number on the seed there's nothing you can do and this will
go on for about 8 weeks now at least.

yup I'll bet that's the reason!

Yup. Don't use chemicals at all

Right! According to you, all we need is seed and mowing.

I'm still waiting for that recipe, Dug.

You're in the business of selling chemicals, so you have a stake in
this and are exhibiting a predictable attitude. But, the fact is,
plenty of people grow great lawns with no chemicals at all except a
little fertilizer,

Everything is a chemical, including fertilizer. We offer organic only
programs, they don't work well at all so no one really stays with
that program.

What are the expectations of the customers who feel those programs do not
work well? Be very specific.

Green grass, like the people across the street that have my service have.

You said, and I quote:

If the goal is to have a better lawn,
you can do that for next to nothing, with nothing but grass seed and
intelligent mowing.

So tell me, how the hell does that work?

Don't be a smartass. You know how that works.

Sorry, you can't dodge the question that easy. Please explain how grass
seed and mowing is all one needs to make their lawn look as good as the
neighbors who have my service?