Old 13-05-2005, 02:41 AM
Kyle Boatright

"sligo" wrote in message
news:Qdwfe.6577$D91.6523@fed1read01...
In Arizona years ago we had a class action suit against the dairies for
milk
price fix. I joined and years later got a ticket for a few gallons of
milk.
Scumbag attorneys enriched themselves with millions of dollars from the
successful suit and we got a few gallons per family.
What a hoax.!The American justice way.
Seamus J. Wilson

Not intended as a flame, but let's say they charged you $0.25/gallon too
much for 50 gallons of milk. That's $12.50 they took from you, although one
could argue that you didn't have to buy the milk if you didn't like the
price. What compensation do you expect, knowing that the lawyers are going
to get 40% of the proceeds IF they win the case?

I'd say a few gallons of milk is reasonable compensation...