Old 12-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Kathleen

Mine are thriving!! I discovered on one of my walks down the road that my
neighbors have made a wonderful privacy fence out of ligustrum and they
smell fabulous!
Thanks again Katra!
Kathleen, who also misses the lilac bushes that she grew up with
--
If a man is called to be a streetsweeper
He should sweep streets

I surmised as much; that's probably why I can't find any. thanks for

your