Old 12-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Phil Williamson

Those are the ones I'm talking about, I re-used the old incandescent hood to
do it.

Works like a charm...

"djay" wrote in message

"Phil Williamson" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm planning on setting up a 15 gal high tank and would like to plant

it.
I'm planning on lining the bottom with an inch or so of fluorite and

then
an
inch of black sand that I have left over from other tanks. I have a

Hagen
CO2 canister system that uses yeast, aquaclear 150 (and a mini if

needed),
adequate heating. For lighting I have an incandescent hood with 2 x 10
watt
all-glass aquarium light bulbs rated at 6,500K, I also have a 2nd hood
with
the same light setup if I need it.

Does this sound like I'm heading in the right direction?

Phil..

I'd loose the incandescents and replace them with screw in 15 ~ 20 watt
flourescents.

Djay