Old 12-05-2005, 09:21 PM
extincted

Doug Kanter wrote:
http://cards.webshots.com/cp-9933098...43915986jGrvsy

That link leads to some pictures of a plant that came with my house. I can't
identify it. Leaves look like carrot or parsley or even a fern (sort of),
stem growth habit is similar to fennel. The plant remained lively through
the entire winter, surrounded by snow, in temps down to zero. But, it seems
like a tender plant that should not have survived under those conditions.
It's now 4 feet tall. What is it???

It looks as Conium maculatum, poisonous, if it has some kind strong
smell when you take one leaf and smell it that is possible that. It's a
weed.