Old 12-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Reel McKoi

"Peter Breed" wrote in message
Having watched my fish for the last sixth months I think the fish I
bought with longer fancier tails seem be changing shape, their tails
appear shrinking to match their shorter tailed pond mates. They all
appear healthy and the shorter tail appears to be making them faster and
more maneuverable.
I was just wondering if anybody else had observed anything similar?
Peter

My long finned koi's fins get longer as they get older. The same thing
happens to the goldfish. I have never seen fins get shorter over time
unless the ends were diseased in some way.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)