Old 12-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Jeff Brown

Thank all of you for your more than informing comments and suggestions. We
have decided to get one and hope this will do the trick. The heron still
checks on the pond to see if the net is gone. I saw him one day standing in
our upper pond/filter trying to figure out how he could get to the fish in
the lower pond. All the neighbors are on the outlook and a friend has
offered us his gun. If the sprinkler doesn't work, we'll be contacting our
friend :-). Thanks again.
Kathy Brown
"Jeff Brown" wrote in message
I need to hear from people that are using the "scarecrow" sprinkler to
scare off critters as to whether it really works, pros & cons. After two
years of our pond life, a heron has discovered it. We have a bird
sanctuary but that is not the bird we want and before we actually got to
see it, some of our oldest fish are gone and we are heartsick. I have the
pond netted right now but I would like to use the sprinkler if it really
works. Thanks for any comments and suggestions.
Kathy