Old 12-05-2005, 11:47 PM
kathy

Kathy Brown wrote All the neighbors are on the outlook and a friend
has
offered us his gun. If the sprinkler doesn't work, we'll be contacting
our
friend :-).

Okay, that's a smiley, not a winky... this is the problem with
the internet. I'm not sure if you are joking or not. So I have to say
it - you can't shoot herons! BIG fines, big jail time! You can call
them bad names, impinge upon their honor, look at them askance, cast
aspersions, cast spells,
make voodoo dolls and skewer them but you can't shoot them...

kathy ~ think I'll research google for heron spells... ;-)