Old 12-05-2005, 11:48 PM
~Roy~

Everyone is a troll that dares to dissa gree with this crackpot
lunatic old lady of many names....She went to the barn, stepped in
some crap and never wiped her feet when she came back in the
house.........or in other words she stirred up the folks in the other
forums and brought them here all due to her attacks........and
accusations she makes......she is the ever so righteous individual
that has nbever done wrong, or made problems and is just to darned
stupid to realize most folks have her figured out already as the
abscess that caused a festering wound in many
newsgroups.......Wherever she treads she she also brings in all the
baggage of many fialed marriages and relationships, so it seems she is
unhappy that others with good relationships can get along, where she
just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel fo rher narrowminded
tunnel vision that only she is right and everyone else is wrong!

On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:11:21 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

===
==="cat daddy" wrote in message
=== I suspect you haven't visited the other group(s) where the "cross-fire"
=== is the mirror reverse then. By her own admission, Carol has been attacking
=== them for nine years.
===ATTACKING them? Please provide proof I claimed I've been *ATTACKING* them.
===Are you another TROLL looking to keep these problems going here? You sure
===seem to be, since you post nothing about fish or ponds but seem to focus
===only on *me* for some reason. Learn to use a killfile like everyone else.