Old 13-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Snooze

"Lt. Kizhe Catson" wrote in message
Snooze wrote:
Frankly the problem is that rec.ponds is caught the crossfire in a war
between jabriol and carol aka "reel mckoi"

At the risk of injecting facts into the discussion, my observation is that
Carol has been fairly consistent in removing rec.ponds from the x-posts.
It is largely Jabriol (and a few people from other groups, either through
malice or carelessness) who are leaving it or adding it back in (and of
course, quite a few of the posts coming from "Carol" are fairly obvious
forgeries, presumably by Jabby). IOW, the "cross-fire" is coming mostly
from one direction.

It's not like jabriol and his buddies came into this channel and picked some
random person to harass. Obviously this is spill over from another newsgroup
or forum. Carol is welcome and encouraged to remove rec.ponds from any
postings made here. Whatever happened in that other newsgroup, who did what
to whom, who started it, etc I don't care.

Unfortunately since the war came to this newsgroup it affects us now too.
Pistols at 10 paces, only way I know to solve it, other then asking Carol to
stop posting to this newsgroup, at least until the war goes somewhere else.

-S