Old 13-05-2005, 01:54 AM
PonderKoi

I have read all of the evidence. I am convinced that Carol has been
waging a idiotic war against JW's. And it has followed her to Rec.Ponds.

I declare a vote of no confidence against her, and further more, no list
remember should reply to any of her post on this news group until the
following conditions are met:

Either she stops her attacks on JW's in the other NG. And retract her
statement that Jabriol is a fornicating incestuous child molester that
raped his daughter.

Or that she leaves Rec.ponds and never return, ever.
She must also apologize to all the news groups she has been attacking,
and must seek professional help.

If she does not I envision rec.ponds a destroyed and useless group.
While filter may protect us and keep us in communications with regulars,
No new blood will come here. More so after downloading the headers and
reading the subject lines.

The fish now swims in Carol's Pond. If Carol is in agreement, Roy knows
exactly the right question to ask Jabriol, and he will be gone. After
all Jabriol claims to be a JW. :-)

jabriol wrote:
Reel McKoi wrote:

"cat daddy" wrote in message

I suspect you haven't visited the other group(s) where the

"cross-fire"

is the mirror reverse then. By her own admission, Carol has been

attacking

them for nine years.

====================
ATTACKING them? Please provide proof I claimed I've been *ATTACKING*

them.

most of her attacks are in her sig file. Look at the vocabulary and the
way she express herself, it more than freedom of speech, it hate
speech.

some of these were writen during her nym shifting days...
let me know if you want a whole 10 year account of her activities..
while on rec.ponds she played a sweeted little ole lady, she destroyed
ARJW.

http://tinyurl.com/9j5jk

http://tinyurl.com/7mne6'

http://tinyurl.com/7z4wb