Old 12-05-2005, 09:35 PM
ned

"Cheryl" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi,

About a month ago I took some frogspawn out of my fish pond and took

it into
my classroom at school for the kids to watch grow. I put it in a

small glass
tank and the kids have really enjoyed caring for them.
However the tadpole have seemed to just stopped growing!
I can see clearly see thier eyes, mouth ect but no sign of any legs

yet. I
have been giving them some flake fish food that we give the goldfish

which
they seem to enjoy.

Any ideas how we can get them to grow! how long does it take?

Im sure last years taddies didnt take this long!

I have two month old tadpoles in my garden pond that are not showing
leg buds yet.

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk