Old 12-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Kay

In article , Tim Tyler writes
Kay wrote or quoted:
In article , Tim Tyler writes

I got a grape vine, a chokeberry, a white mulberry and a blueberry.

Why are you interested in growing a *white* mulberry?

Short answer to that is: I'm mulberry crazy! ;-)

http://timtyler.org/fruit/mulberry/

Good pics. Your fruit is denser than mine (ie more to the branch).
Why does so much of my fruit fall when still unripe? I've come to the
conclusions it's cats romping about in the tree and knocking off the
fruit.

I already have a number of mulberry plants grown from seeds and
cuttings on the go - but I don't have any other white mulberries.

--
Kay