Old 12-05-2005, 10:07 PM
pied piper

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 12/5/05 16:03, in article
,
"kate morgan" wrote:

snip
Prices vary depending on where you live but the chap that cuts our lawns
charges £11 per hour and supplies his own equipment. You're being
ripped
off!
--
Sacha

Yes I thought that and sent him on his way. It is difficult to find peeps
do any jobs, in the old days every village had a couple of odd job men
happy
to earn some extra cash but not any more. I would do it myself but the
mower
is heavy and I cannot start it :-) I will keep on looking.

You don't happen to have a friend or neighbour with a tractor mower they
would lend you, do you? Or one with a tractor mower *and* and a youngster
happy to earn a few extra drinking vouchers?
--

surprised your 11 pound an hour man hasnt got one
it was a tractor and topper I was refering to regarding £100 .