Old 13-05-2005, 03:47 AM

"Name 10 chemicals that are NOT used in both environments, and tell me
where
you found out about them. You have until 6:30 AM Friday."

Gee, I feel for you. You've gotten so confused, now you're arguing
with yourself. When I said you were irrational because you would eat
crops that were treated with chemicals, but think anyone who uses them
on lawns is a thug, you retorted with:

"Do you think they're the same chemicals?"

But now you say:

"Name 10 chemicals that are NOT used in both environments"

Try not to think about that reversal and contradiction. It could be
like matter meeting anti-matter. Your brain may explode or something.

"I have nothing to do with either of the
organizations you mentioned. Who told you to mention them? You
certainly
didn't come up with them by yourself."

And now we can add paranoia to the mix!