Old 13-05-2005, 04:24 AM
Reel McKoi

"Charles the baby crusher Paisley" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you use the stakes as suggested by others check what the source is
for the nitrogen.. I didn't when I tried it...
Turns out the source was anhydrous ammonia ..(SP)
when I went out to the pond with my morning coffee the next day the
fish were fighting to get directly under the waterfall ... fortunately
I knew exactly what that meant and was able to keep them alive.

Jobe's Rose spikes are safe for pond plants. I've used them for several
years now. I'm sure some fertilizers are *not* safe. Thanks for the
warning. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)