Old 13-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Reel McKoi

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
The voice of "Reel McKoi" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

Why not ask the ABUSER Jabriol and several other troll-like
people on this NG to stop posting here until it goes away?
Why make me responsible for the actions of others?
If Jabriol/Iksgorkon/Nomen kills someone in his frustration
and frenzy for revenge is that MY FAULT as well?

Because it's easier to blame the victim. }:8P

# And one woman is easier to verbally abuse and intimidate than several
men..... or so the believe.

I don't know what caused *all this* in the first place either, and
frankly I don't care ethier, but that last thing you should have to
do is leave because of it.

# Oh, I'm not leaving, that's for sure. No one can dictate who stays or
leaves unmoderated NGs.

From what I've seen you've been a model
poster in this group for at least the last 180+ days I checked.

Doen't that count for somthing?

# Not with some of the posters on this NG. They would love to get me
involved in a flame-war *here* on rec.ponds over another NG that doesn't
even concern them, as they do not read/post there and never did.
They see Jab's behavior quite ok (flooding, off-topic posts, threats,
remailers, forged headers ect) and encourage him, but swamped my old ISP
with complaints when I was changing ISPs/NSPs and changed my NYM. One had
the gall to complain about my nym changes on *ANOTHER NG* he never even
posted on!!!! That's what some of the people I'm dealing with here on
rec.ponds are like.........
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)