Old 13-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Name 10 chemicals that are NOT used in both environments, and tell me
where
you found out about them. You have until 6:30 AM Friday."

Gee, I feel for you. You've gotten so confused, now you're arguing
with yourself. When I said you were irrational because you would eat
crops that were treated with chemicals, but think anyone who uses them
on lawns is a thug, you retorted with:

"Do you think they're the same chemicals?"

But now you say:

"Name 10 chemicals that are NOT used in both environments"

Try not to think about that reversal and contradiction. It could be
like matter meeting anti-matter. Your brain may explode or something.

"I have nothing to do with either of the
organizations you mentioned. Who told you to mention them? You
certainly
didn't come up with them by yourself."

And now we can add paranoia to the mix!

My chemical question, and my "who told you to say that" comment are
justified because I realized yesterday that I was dealing with a Limbaugh
clone. Most of them have been put back in storage since the election this
past November, but apparently, some remain activated, like you. If you think
about it, I'm doing you a favor. If I can help you break your link to the
mother ship, the resulting knowledge you gain may save your life someday.

So, about the 10 chemicals: You said some are used on both food and
ornamental crops. To test your knowledge, if any, I'm curious if you're
familiar with 10 which are NOT shared between the two industries. Then, in
lesson two, we'll discuss WHY they are not shared.

The PETA/fishing question: There has to be some reason you jumped to that
conclusion, so I took a shot and guessed that you've been attacked by
someone close to you, probably for an innocent activity like fishing. If
this is NOT the case, than you are simply spouting what you've been told to
by....whom? Rush? Savage?