Old 13-05-2005, 01:33 PM

"My chemical question, and my "who told you to say that" comment are
justified because I realized yesterday that I was dealing with a
Limbaugh
clone. Most of them have been put back in storage since the election
this
past November, but apparently, some remain activated, like you. If you
think
about it, I'm doing you a favor. If I can help you break your link to
the
mother ship, the resulting knowledge you gain may save your life
someday.

So, about the 10 chemicals: You said some are used on both food and
ornamental crops. To test your knowledge, if any, I'm curious if you're

familiar with 10 which are NOT shared between the two industries. Then,
in
lesson two, we'll discuss WHY they are not shared.

The PETA/fishing question: There has to be some reason you jumped to
that
conclusion, so I took a shot and guessed that you've been attacked by
someone close to you, probably for an innocent activity like fishing.
If
this is NOT the case, than you are simply spouting what you've been
told to
by....whom? Rush? Savage? "

Heh, Doug, this is a lawn/garden newsgroup. Don't try to turn it into
a political forum. One thing I like about clowns like you is your
condescending attitude, which is so easily exposed. You think
everyone who doesn't share your extremist views, is stupid, can't think
for themselves and that they must be getting told what to say. Like I
call up some national political commentator and ask "I'm arguing with
an idiot on a newsgroup, what should I say next?" LOL And I know
you'll say "My views aren't extreme!" I think most of us know that
anyone who routinely calls people who put chemicals on lawns "thugs",
is in fact an extremist. Once you see crap like that, it's easy to
figure out where you're coming from.

As for your test, we all know there are no right answers that would
satisfy you. You can't even figure out if some chemicals are used
both in the home environment and on food crops. First you were on one
side, then the other. Strange for a guy who eats vegetables treated
with chemicals, but won't spray a weed. And now you want ME to take a
test? ROFLMAO!