Old 13-05-2005, 01:23 PM

Default [IBC] Chinese Elm.

In a message dated 5/13/05 12:12:23 AM, Michael writes:
These are only a few recommendations. Elms can offer the practitioners a
magnificent bonsai illusion.* The time devoted to the species will yield
immeasurable reward.

I'll second that. My 'Seiju,' in training only six years, is probably my best
bonsai. It really looks like an old tree. It is very good for exhibiting in
the winter because of its twigginess & interesting bark. Due to the
kitschomatic in my back pocket, I exhibit it with fake snow, sometimes with a snowman or
other winter figurine.
Iris

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++