Old 13-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Sacha

On 12/5/05 23:08, in article
, "Boseley" es la
k wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 12/5/05 12:50, in article
,
"kate morgan" wrote:

I have a half acre paddock that I want cutting. it is flat and not very
long
just one or two patches which have got a bit tufty. I want the grass
picking
up as our little old pony goes in there during the day.My son in law
usually
does it but he is not available at the moment. it took him two hours
approx,
The point of my post is that a guy came to look at it yesterday and
quoted
£100, I think that is a bit much or am I out of touch with prices.
kate

Prices vary depending on where you live but the chap that cuts our lawns
charges £11 per hour and supplies his own equipment. You're being ripped
off!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

So are you!!!! I only charge £10!!! :-))

We don't think so. He has to move all the tea room furniture off that lawn,
too!

snip
--
Sacha