Old 13-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

Me thinks we are talking apples versus oranges......1000fps for an air gun
is quite fast....yes, a tad below supersonic but still fast enough to give
very little warning to the recipient at air gun range. Pray tell me, what
model air gun gives a mv of greater than 4k fps....H

None, AFAIK, but I've no doubt it could be done. If you read my post
you'll see I'm comparing with *ROUNDS*, not pellets.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/