Old 13-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Not Telling

Thank you to everyone that responded to my post about fences. I
appreciate all of the answers and opinions. I was nervous about
delurking and posting....but I was so pleased with how nice everyone
was. I know I could have much worse problems....but I think everyone has
had an obnoxious neighbor or two over the years and sometimes you have
just had enough.

I did what I could with some plants and bamboo fencing to get some more
privacy and I will just wait for the karma train to come by his place.

happy friday to all and hope all your gardens do well this year.