Old 13-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Alan Walker

Michael: I plan to get the book in a couple of weeks in DC at
WBC5, so I can get your autograph on it. Look forward to seeing
you there.

Alan Walker

From: John White
Congratulations.

Is this a compilation of materials previously published in Bonsai
Today, or is it all new material?
John

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++