Old 13-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Doug Kanter

"Travis" wrote in message
newsp7he.42$pb1.35@trnddc08...
Doug Kanter wrote:
http://cards.webshots.com/cp-9933098...43915986jGrvsy

That link leads to some pictures of a plant that came with my
house. I can't identify it. Leaves look like carrot or parsley or
even a fern (sort of), stem growth habit is similar to fennel. The
plant remained lively through the entire winter, surrounded by
snow, in temps down to zero. But, it seems like a tender plant that
should not have survived under those conditions. It's now 4 feet
tall. What is it???

It kind of looks like a Parsnip.

Yeah, it does, but it's starting to look more and more like poison hemlock,
as someone else suggested. I'm sending the pictures to the NY DEC for
assistance.