Old 13-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Al

check with your service provider. They usually make backups every 24 hours
and you may still be able to get a copy restored online.

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
Ray wrote:
Yeah, Rob's been a dangerous participant online for years. All that
"rules" crap that influenced us all into spending more and more money.
Sheesh.

If anyone needs me, I'll be browsing his site.

I appreciate Joanna's kind review, but I was a complete idiot yesterday at
about 4:00 and I blew away the entire website... Sigh...

Anyway, I'm rebuilding it from approximately scratch, hopefully it will be
reasonably functional by the end of today.

Don't have too much fun

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com