Old 13-05-2005, 04:05 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 12 May 2005 11:30:34 -0700, "Charles the baby crusher Paisley" wrote:

If you use the stakes as suggested by others check what the source is
for the nitrogen.. I didn't when I tried it...

Jobe's tomato spikes (I use the ones that look like little torpedoes, about
twice the size of a "suppository" and slip into the dirt as easy) have the
same make up as Jobe's pond spikes, only half the price.

We all know putting a picture of a pond on a box costs the manufacturer
more than a rose picture, right?

The important thing is the middle number for blooms. Jobe's tom. spikes are
8-24-8. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~