Old 13-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "BAC" contains these words:

Which would be OK by the RSPCA and also with Environmental Health at some
Council websites I've seen. If you've read the Forestry Commission PDF files
I've posted the links for, you'll have seen one reason they don't recommend
shooting the squirrel in the trap is they're worried about a possible
ricochet causing human injury, so maybe it's 'Health and Safety' mania at
the root of it. I also noticed they are worried about use of steel pellets
in shooting in their woods because of the effect they can have on the value
of timber.

I'm sure you're right about their reservations about shooting them,
however, I challenge anyone to produce a dangerous richochet from a wire
cage trap.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/