Old 13-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

Last time there was 2002...next time will be 2005....what is also fun to
watch is the coyote trying to catch a grey squirrel...so far we have not
seen any success story...altho when going thru the woods at the back of the
house we see coyote feces with grey hair mixed in...an obvious sign of
success....we dont have a stray cat problem as the coyotes like them too
much...H

Our bull terrier (back in the '50s) caught and killed a grey squirrel
within a couple of feet of a Douglas fir.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/