Old 13-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Alan Holmes

"Phil L" wrote in message
k...
Janet Baraclough wrote:
:: The message
:: from "Phil L" contains these words:
::
::: Janet Baraclough wrote:
::::: The message
::::: from "Phil L" contains these words:
:::::
:::::
:::::: Err..I'm fairly new here and haven't got a clue what plant
:::::: breeders rights are,
:::::
::::: We noticed. Why advise others on a subject you haven't a clue
::::: about?
::
::: Is that the Royal 'we'?....
::
:: No, it's the plural "we" . Several people other than myself
:: noticed your cluelessness in this thread, concerning PBR, glazing
:: and electrical regulations, and corrected your wrong information.
::

Not wrong information at all, the man in the street cannot glaze windows
nor
install any electric sockets etc unless he is 'trained' to do so and
covered
by various bits of legal claptrap....if you pay the government the asking
price, you can get all kinds of everyday stuff outlawed, hence the 'jobs
for
the boys' jibe.

I've done both of those, in two houses, together with building a brick
garage and altering the house.

When can I expect to go to prison?

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net