Old 14-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Mike Lyle

doug wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message

[...]
**** off, sweetheart. And that's "you're", round here, not "your".
The other spelling mistakes I'll leave as an exercise for you,

since
you have nothing to do with yourself.

--
Mike.

********
To the educated the phrase "nothing to do with myself " is well
understood. especially to people like myself who use the phrase
regularly, - it being within my vernacular range.

¿Que? Never said it wasn't.

To the grossly ignorant the phrase ***** off* when addressing a

lady
may be acceptable. But it is not so to me..
It brings into question the culture of the dismal parents who

failed
to take care of their child's upbringing.
You are not in the bar saloon.
An apology is in order.
Doug.
********

A lady doesn't spam newsgroups. I'm a bit surprised you're not
familiar with the "online I have come across" formula, or the
pretence (perhaps) of being female, or the intentional use of poor
English to make it look unprofessional; but they're all part of the
routine.

You really think "Halooooo people! Got some great news" is the kind
of subject-line urg users would choose if they'd spotted a bargain?
....that it's likely as a newcomer's first message? ...from somebody
who appears out of the blue with an advertisement from a funny
address? I'd probably be a happier man if I were so tolerant.

--
Mike.