Old 14-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Reel Mckoi

Yes, let us all grab our phone an dial qwest and look the fool!!
because I do't have a Qwest account. But hey, go ahead and call.
and then they will ask .. well what is he forging?
a Fake Identity?

This is what Carol does. Ask Carol if she called up Qwest. Why should
you do her dirty laundry? Now she want you to get involved in her
fight. Next she will telling you to call the Camden police dept.

What a Coward!!!!

Beside she is not the Reel Mckoi, I am. Ask her for proof. What is her
real e-mail address? does anyone knows?

She now is in panic mode. Now she gonna call fred hall for help.

She is som pathetic...

Carol, You are going down. So far down, that when they drag your pond,
they will not find you. Because you don't exist. I do.

Reel McKoi wrote:
"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message

First of all, somebody may accuse me of forging false headers and

======== snip the usual nonsence!

for: 63.154.80.35

OrgName: Qwest Communications
OrgID: QWDL
Address: 950 17th Street
Country: US

NetRange: 63.152.0.0 - 63.159.255.255
CIDR: 63.152.0.0/13
NetName: QWEST-2BLKS

OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARINOrgAbuseName:
Qwest Abuse OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgAbuseEmail: