Old 14-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Harold Walker

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"Mike Lyle" wrote:

You really think "Halooooo people! Got some great news" is the kind
of subject-line urg users would choose if they'd spotted a bargain?

It was obvious spam, and your language wasn't all that bad. Compared with
the expanded vocabulary I learned in the U.S. Navy* it was very mild
indeed.

*I'm sure British Tars are far more polite. But then, nearly all I know
of
the subject I learned from Gilbert and Sullivan, and that is suspect...

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Gary.....I did a spot of flying training in the US Navy base in Brunswick,
Maine and found the Yankee sailor to be more "polite" language wise than
the British Tar.....perhaps my three months in Brunswick was not long enough
to judge the true saltiness of the Yank sailor....H