Old 14-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Rod

On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:27:38 -0400, "Harold Walker"
wrote:

Many years ago I used to graft a desease resistant tomato root stock on to a
Moneymaker tomato plant. This day and age I buy desease resistant plants.
Out of curiosity am wondering if anyone grafts tomato plants these
days....HW

I've tried it a couple of times - just to say I've done it, but it's a
waste of time unless you have the problems that the technique helps to
sidestep. It used to be a common commercial technique as an
alternative to steam sterilisation of the glasshouse soil.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.