Old 15-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
Zone 5.
I own a center hall colonial. My planting scheme in the front of the house is going to be a bit formal. I was thinking of putting some skyrocket junipers, and perhaps some oakleaf hydrangeas surrounded by boxwoods.
Wondering what else you might use in this situation. Going for a symmetrical look.
Thanks.

Hi Jack,

Oakleaf hydrangea is not a formal shrub and is not evergreen. Sounds like you have full to part sun. Are you looking for something that blooms? How tall and wide?

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.