Old 15-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Newt Newt is offline
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by William
Newt posted links to Farkleberry which is similar looking, however, there are pretty significant differences in leaf shape, bark, and flower /bloom configuration. We have numerous large Farkleberry trees on the property. To illustrate the difference, I have photographed these side by side the mystery tree at the following link. The password is "tree". Thanks for your interest.

http://ImageEvent.com/daedalom=ADa/t...ntification=20

William

Hi William,

Did you ever find out what tree you have?

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.