Old 15-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Dwayne

You can put them out anytime you are ready, but they will probably grow
faster inside a hot house atmosphere for 24 hours a day rather than in the
garden where it gets cool at night. I dont know about tomatoes, but
watermelon plants will suffer being set back a couple of weeks if put out
too early and exposed to weather that is too cool.

Dwayne

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, everyone--I started my indoor seedlings *very* late this year--do I
need to keep them indoors until they're 8 weeks old, or can I set the
younger ones out at the usual time (Victoria Day here in Toronto!)
Thanks