Old 15-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Reel McKoi

Greg Cooper wrote:
Ok I know that "Spring has sprung" and all - but my pond does get a lot
of shade and warms up slow.
I have wondered about the idea of a using solar heat from a roof top
collector to warm the pond to a better temp and extend the active season
for my finned friends.

Not going to work. Here is what you have to do. Put a dome over the
pond, and invite a bunch friend over to see a porn flick, have theem eat
lots of chile with red bean bake by a negro nanny. Then when they have
to fart; have them go to the dome and fart there. Your pond will get
warm very fast.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)