Old 15-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Steve - www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Steve wrote
Thanks for all the useful answers.. I have located a friends garden with
nettles, so he gets a free weeding and with the link to the Meadow site I
will now stick with plugs bought or self grown. I think the soil may be
my only problem.

The chap wants Buttercups, he WANTS Buttercups ? !!!!!..........and
nettles.......

Now calm down Bob......

Steve, if you are anywhere near me I have a few on my allotments, also
some other "wild flowers" you might like...mutter, mutter,

--
Regards
Bob

Thanks for the offer Bob, I been ropped into one garden clear out for
someones benefit and I am not sure yet if its my benefit.
Thanks
Steve