Old 15-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Tosh Tosh is offline
Registered User

Question Patio fruit trees

Hi, just found this site, and am impressed. I am in West Cornwall & have a tiny garden/yard. I'd like to grow a couple of potted/patio fruit trees and would appreciate basic advice for a biginner.
I started off an apple tree from a pip last year. It is about 15/18" high at the moment in new spring leaves, in a 6" pot.
How do I keep it small enough to keep in a pot,,, of maybe 18" diam ?
What other fruit or nut trees do readers advise, to be grown in the same conditions ?
Any other advice apprciated for this newbie. Thanks for reading.
Tosh