Old 15-05-2005, 06:09 PM
len gardener

g'day chookie,

well can't share in your problem as such but as for the garden i've
got all my brassicas in potatoes are up or still emerging (some slow
ones there), naerly all garlic i planted grew app' 500 or so corms,
most onions of all sorts of varieties are up. tomatoes are on their
last legs.

got the frost protection on those that need it just gotta settle back
and wait for winter to come and go quickly i hope and moderate as well
will go along way to convert me as a fan of winter.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.