Old 15-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Reel McKoi

This is another forged post from Jabriol/Antonio L Santana-Candia

Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:13:59 -0400
From: Reel McKoi
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Pond Solar Heating?

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
Greg Cooper wrote:
Ok I know that "Spring has sprung" and all - but my pond does get a lot
of shade and warms up slow.
I have wondered about the idea of a using solar heat from a roof top
collector to warm the pond to a better temp and extend the active season
for my finned friends.

Not going to work. Here is what you have to do. Put a dome over the
pond, and invite a bunch friend over to see a porn flick, have theem eat
lots of chile with red bean bake by a negro nanny. Then when they have
to fart; have them go to the dome and fart there. Your pond will get
warm very fast.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)