Old 15-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Reel McKoi

kathy wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

We are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
Post any problem you may be having under another header.

# such as?

We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they can solve just about any problem.

# past tense, we had.... Jack left.

If you get a rude answer to your post, sorry, but it part of
our ongoing problem. Just ignore it.

# Or just leave, why spend time, tinkering with filters?

Someone will post a rational response to your question.
Many of us have filtered out the problem posters. Most
newsgroup readers have a way to do that.

But not all. And if you are a newbie.. well your screwed.

Reverend Mother the honorable Cracklin' Rosie Mckoi.... the frugal
ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and
be silent, is the best answer to calumny."