Old 15-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Fred Hall

On Sun, 15 May 2005 14:02:03 -0400, Reel McKoi
wrote:

kathy wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

We are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
Post any problem you may be having under another header.

# such as?

How about "I Am A Newbie, Help"

We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they can solve just about any problem.

# past tense, we had.... Jack left.

Jack will be back.

If you get a rude answer to your post, sorry, but it part of
our ongoing problem. Just ignore it.

# Or just leave, why spend time, tinkering with filters?

Filters aren't needed. Only the self-discipline to skip over posts
such as yours. The poor Googler's, though, will have a tough time of
it. Ditch google, get a good newsreader (Agent, XNews, Gravity) and
enjoy wrecked.ponds again.

Someone will post a rational response to your question.
Many of us have filtered out the problem posters. Most
newsgroup readers have a way to do that.

But not all. And if you are a newbie.. well your screwed.

I'm a newbie, but there's no way for you to screw me.

What size pond should a newb start with? What kind of plants?

================================================= ================

Reverend Mother the honorable Cracklin' Rosie Mckoi.... the frugal
ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and
be silent, is the best answer to calumny."

--

For those who complain about too much old light,
here's some kooky new light from the WTS:

http://www1.tip.nl/~t661020/wtcitaten/part4.htm

http://silentlambs.org
www.freeminds.org