Old 15-05-2005, 03:26 PM
RDD

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
Does anyone have any recommendations for oak garden chairs/seats?

Trying to find a nice bench and also two armchairs but has been a slow
trawl through websites etc but either the benches are (at 6oo pounds)
way out of my league or they have solid backs.

Know there must be oak furniture sellers out there but Google can only
find about three.

janet

If you would consider teak, we bought a superb 3 seater bench from
http://www.swanhattersley.co.uk. From Wyevale (sp?) circa £230 last
year; flat pack.

The Henley range http://tinyurl.com/dsndr .Extremely comfortable
for both of us ( me being 6ft+ and my wife 5ft 3) . The bench is not too
heavy so it can be easily moved when cutting lawn etc.

Our next purchase will be the Henley Duet http://tinyurl.com/79nxy
also very comfortable and you can support a parasol through the table.
Some good combo deals at the local garden centres. Circa £399 including
parasol & base this year

End of season should be a good time for savings.

Good luck.
--
Daniel
www.mohon.org The Designer Grass people