Old 15-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Reel McKoi

"Snooze" wrote in message
.. .
"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
This is another forged post from Jabriol/Antonio L Santana-Candia

Do you honestly feel the need to quote every one of his forgeries in their
entirety just to point out they are forgeries?

## Wouldn't you? Or would you rather have people think you're a rude, crude
semi-literate troll?

Those of us that can read and understand usenet headers well enough to
recognize forgeries can do so with out you pointing them out. The rest

don't
understand or care.
So far all you are doing is succeeding in increasing the noise level, so
stop!

## You wouldn't mind him using YOUR name to post rude posts here,
pretending he's you?

it's not helping anyone solve the problem, at best all it's doing is
encouraging people who have simple killfile rules to just add
lid into their list.

It won't be long until jabriol gets the idea of following up all your

posts
and claiming they are forgeries as well.

## What do you suggest I do? Change my nick every day and have the trolls
start to whine about nym shifting again? After all, all I posted were ON
TOPIC posts here for years and years, until the troll followed me here....
do you suggest I start to use an anonymous remailer like so many others are
doing because of him?
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)