Old 15-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Reel McKoi

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On 15 May 2005 11:16:12 -0700, "jabriol" wrote:

Fred Hall wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2005 14:02:03 -0400, Reel McKoi
wrote:

kathy wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

We are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
Post any problem you may be having under another header.

# such as?

How about "I Am A Newbie, Help"

which would be followed a genuine Reel Mckoi reply :-)

She has helped newbies for years.

## And any regulars still left here know that. I've helped by e-mail and
here on the newsgroup. I've also sent free pond plants to people from this
NG.

followed by forged header alert.

So?

## He wants people to think his stupid semi-literate rude posts are mine.
Some newbies *will* be fooled.

the newvbie gonna see, what a bunch of kooks and flee.
but you knew this already..

The only k00k posting here is you.

I do admire your desire to help Carol.
you would not do so, if she was becoming depressed about losing her
friends here..

Who becomes depressed over the loss of virtual friends?

## Apparently Jabriol does. But I'm online 10 years and so far he's only
made two friends - the other two Trolls here on *this* NG.

But, as the Ole saying goes.. she asked for it.

If Carol did not exist, it would be necessary for you to invent her.

## Oh, he'd pick up a troll friend and go after another Jane and the
grieving Cynthia Dubose..... always women of course. :-) There are
probably many others I don't know about as well. Sad that some men have to
get his jollies doing this.

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)