Old 12-02-2003, 12:50 AM
AST

Default On Topic!

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"AST" wrote:

Dunno, might have...could you give me a refresher?

Cute little robots, music by Peter Schickele, Bruce Dern as the weird guy
(D'oh!).
I always thought of it as 2001 lite.

And, like Generalissimo Francisso Franco, my garden is still cold.

Oh...I can't really remember all the Sci-Fi films I've seen. I probably have
but nothing comes to mind ATM(which isn't unusual).

As for the garden...well, you could always tend to the windowsill garden.

--
AST
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." - Albert Einstein